Wannabe Director’s Commentary: Robocop
I watch a lot of movies, and thought you might be interested in what goes through my head as I watch them. So I jotted down a few things as I watched and here they are.
First up, my random thoughts about Robocop.
- The dad from “That 70’s Show” is pretty freaking evil.
- Why, in the future, are there always punk rapists with high-pitched laughs?
- Future bullets mess people up.
- At what point in the future do we give up on HD and go back to VHS?
- I’d buy this movie for a dollar. (Actually I paid 5)
- HAHA! He called him Dick, which is his name, but also what he is.
- Eighties fashion makes quite the comeback in the future.
- Eye-patch and glasses, so badass.
- Apparentally the main crime in Old Detroit is hold-ups, who would own a shop in this place?
- It always seemed weird to me that Robocop just drives an ordinary car. Shouldn’t he have a Robocar?
- In the future, all bars are topless bars.
- BITCHES LEAVE! Bye Bobby. See you later Bobby. They have guns, GTFO!
- Guns hidden under the drugs? Is the punishment worse for guns?
- In the future, GPS looks like Atari.
- Directive 4, Robokryptonite.
- Wait, he keeps his uncontrollable weapon next to his office, even after it massacred that guy? Dick has balls.
- Stairs, Super-Robokryptonite
- They didn’t let him keep his arms, but they let him keep his winning smile?
- What’s the point of a diversion if you then yell “LOOKING FOR ME!” ?
- Stabbed him with future USB!
Hope you enjoyed my random ranting, let me know what movie you would like to analyse in fine detail (and by that I mean watch and write whatever comes to my head, followed by a google image search)